Why Buy an Adjustable Healing Bed™?
The bed industry hasn't changed in over a 100 years...
Believe it or not, we never wanted to make adjustable beds, but because there are so many people having trouble sleeping, and there were so many bad beds out there, we had to get involved.
An Adjustable Bed Perfected by Yale, Stanford & Princeton Doctors.
We spent years at our chiropractic office seeing patients suffer from all kinds of pain, ranging from minor neck and shoulder pain to severe lower back pain to pain that spread throughout the entire body. After 36 years of chiropractic work, there isn't much we haven't seen within this industry. Due to the high number of people who experience pain on a regular basis, we figured there had to be a medical solution. We spent years waiting for someone to invent an adjustable beds that we could recommend to all of our patients.
1. Ease Neck, Shoulder & Back Pain - According to a University of North Carolina study, up to 80% of the US population will experience back pain at some point in their lives. The treatment for lower back pain (LBP), in particular, runs at least $50 billion in US healthcare costs each year. Studies indicate that people are in severe chronic pain. Taking action today by investing in a medical bed can help alleviate, improve, and even lessen chronic pain.
2. Prevent Acid Reflux - According to the American College of Gastroenterology, 60 million Americans report having heartburn at least once a month. Some studies report that more than 15 million Americans have symptoms every day. A bed that helps people sleep correctly will keep the acid that is created by the body from traveling from the stomach to the digestive track, burning the throat and other vulnerable areas. By providing your body with the perfect reclining position, the bed ensures that acid will be stopped from flowing upward and doing damage while you sleep.
3. Improves Posture Over Time - 80% of Americans will experience back pain at some point in their lives. Having bad posture is one of the most common ways people can negatively affect their spines. If not corrected, poor posture can lead to serious complications--even altering the shape of a person’s spine. A bed that helps you sleep perfectly and improves your posture over time does far more than make your spine look healthy. It helps your overall back, neck, and shoulder health!
4. A Bed that makes you look younger - Studies show that the body needs 8-10 hours of sleep every night. If you're not getting enough sleep, issues like a weakened immune system, lowered sex drive, and obesity may well develop. Having a bed that helps you sleep and heal 10 times faster will keep your body youthful and healthy.
5. Less Stress - According to the American Psychological Association, most Americans are suffering from moderate to high stress, with 44 percent reporting that their stress levels have increased over the past five years. A lack of sleep is one of the key reasons for chronic stress, anxiety, and fatigue. Getting a good night's sleep can help reduce the effects of stress and other related symptoms. Investing in a bed that provides an easy, comforting sleep is one of the best ways you can combat stress and equip yourself for a stress-free life.
6. Diabetes edema, swelling from extra fluid - In 2015, 30.3 million Americans, or 9.4% of the entire population, had diabetes. Many companies offer diabetes-related bed products such as pillows, wedges, and rolls to help people get quality sleep. While leg pillows and wedges are helpful, having a bed that can recline to any angle is far superior and much more effective. Having an adjustable bed that reclines both the back and leg areas will keep your body strong and give it the circulation it needs.
The Best Adjustable Beds and Memory Foam Mattresses.
After decades of waiting and hoping someone would create one, we decided it was time to create a bed of our own. We’ve spent the last 9 years developing a healing bed that could help solve many of the problems our patients experience on a daily basis; the best adjustable beds that could improve your posture, prevent acid reflux, ease back, shoulder, and neck pain, improve blood circulation, and help heal you while you sleep.